- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Earth Balance (or other Dairy Free butter)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (it calls for creamy, but I prefer Crunchy)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Brown Rice flour
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Peanut Butter Chips (you can substitute with any other baking chip, Peanut Butter or Chocolate work the best I find)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Syrup (you can substitute with Caramel or Butterscotch syrup)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. You can also line the pan with Parchment Paper (this makes clean up MUCH easier).
- Mix butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar; cream together well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, Xanthan gum, baking powder and salt; pour into peanut butter mixture, mixing well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter in prepared pan; spoon or drizzle syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; the batter will be very think and sticky (due to the Xanthan gum); swirl and evenly distribute the batter with metal spatula or knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. If you are using Parchment Paper you can simply lift the cut brownies out by the paper.